There are a number of grants that are reserved for US Students so that they can attend RW2014 and/or RR2014. These grants are funded by the National Science Foundation to which we are grateful for the generous support.
US students who would like to apply for a grant are asked to apply by June 25 by submitting an application not exceeding 3 pages in PDF format, and containing the following information:
- Name, contact details
- Motivation for participation
- Summary of profile
- Willing to present a poster? (if yes, add a poster title and abstract)
- Willing to be considered for RR2014 Doctoral Consortium?
- Publications (if applicable)
- Indication of whether they are asking for support to attend only RW2014 or both RW and RR 2014.
- Estimate of the amount needed (in Euros).
- Confirmation letter (as an attachment to the PDF application) from his/her supervisor that confirms that he/she is a full-time student.
Applications for participation have to be submitted via Easychair by selecting the RW2014 track and then uploading your application as it is done normally with papers submitted to Easychair.
Notifications to applicants will be sent by June 30, 2014.